Thursday, August 21, 2008

WOW!!!

This happened to me when I'm still in matriculation centre. I have to take an English class as one of the requirement subjects.

One day, a new lecturer from Britain gave us assignment on favorites past times and cultures of Malaysian. He divided us into groups and each group has to explain the cultures of each chosen states in Malaysia. My group was about cultures and past times of Kelantan.We chose "Wau" as one of favorite past times of Kelantan. The lecturer asked us what is "Wau" and the origin of "Wau".

One of my group members got up and confidently said: " Wau" is a kind of big kite that was played by the villagers. They named it "Wau" because it is huge and so..."WOW!!!"

2 comments:

Mr Amry said...

I bet your lecturer truly believe your friend`s story rite..hehe

Najwa said...

ooohhh, he did believe it. and we were laughing so hard that some of us did fall off chair. hehe(^_^)